Happy Monday my friends! I feel like I’ve been trying super hard to captivate your attention over the last few months and because of that I’ve talked about travel and clothes and gift giving and faith and a little bit of everything, but today I want to just fill you in on my life a little more. I want to give you a little more of a preview into what goes on in the life of this hot mess. I’m going to share with y’all 10 points about life lately:
- I dropped my phone in the toilet last week, whoops. So word to the wise, never go to the bathroom with your phone in your back pocket because you may hear an unfortunate “plop” and, well, rice doesn’t always work to dry it out. If anyone has a recommendation for a cute, reasonably priced, waterproof phone case please send it over!
- TJ was in a wedding this weekend so we spent the past few days in Baton Rouge with his highschool friends, and y’all I sincerely wish everyone had the chance to hang out with this crew. I guarantee you that you will never laugh so hard, sing so loud, or witness as much love as you will with these guys. I mean they are so smart, so funny, and so much fun that even my parents love to hang out with them #winning. Some of them are still single, so readers, I tell you, message me if you want me to set you up with one of these clowns- LOL #butactually #berryboys #noregrets
- In a week and a half I’m going to be finished my clinical rotation at the pediatric outpatient facility I’ve been at since January and holy cow I legitimately can’t believe it. Everyone say a prayer that I can control my emotions on my last day because I am so obsessed with this place, the therapists, and the patients.
- I’ll be studying for my boards in Houston for a few weeks between clinicals and graduation so if anyone has any cute boutique, coffee shops, or dessert recommendations (#priorities) send em over plz…
- Okay so everyone needs to read One True Loves– my mom and I both just finished it and are OBSESSED. Here’s a link to make ordering it easier, I promise you won’t regret it!
- I’ve officially decided that my favorite meal that my mom cooks is roast and mashed potatoes- that is all.
- I raided J.Crew on Friday (everything was 50% off plus 15% with my student i.d. whoop whoop!) and got my mom and I ready for summer! News to share- the Boardwalk shorts that I talked about last week are still not at their factory stores. The worker ladies said they don’t know if they’re getting any more in this year (they have two colors in store now), so with that being said please send me your recommendations for shorts.. I’ve relied on these shorts for the last few years so need help!
- After a weekend of high heels, I’m so thankful my mom introduced me to this foot cream from Bath and Body Works- I know they say don’t give in to peer pressure, but DO IT DO IT DO IT.
- My FabFitFun box has shipped! I can’t wait to review it for you guys next week! If you’re interested in ordering a box, use my link here and use the coupon code: MSA10 for $10 off your first box!
- and last but not least (drumroll please) TJS BIRTHDAY IS THIS THURSDAY!!! I love getting to celebrate this handsome, fun, smart, and kind man, so I’m
probablydefinitely more excited about his birthday than he is. He is one of the absolute greatest people on this Earth, so lets all send him good vibes this week! Happy 25th Birthday, my love- you mean the absolute world to me ❤
Alright my friends, that was very random, I know, but there’s SO much that I want to share with you guys, so every now and then I’ll start doing a little life update like this one- let me know if there’s anything specifically you want to know about me, my life, or TJ’s single friends 😉 !
I hope you all had as great of a weekend as I did and that you all have an awesome week! Thank you again for sharing a few minutes of your Monday with me! I am SO thankful for you!