HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ❤ I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! This weekend was filled with a bunch of random things for me, but it was pretty nice, I hope yours was an enjoyable one too.
SO, I promised you guys info about my first ever giveaway on today’s post so here it is, drumroll please…… I’m partnering with The Basketry for a Mother’s Day giveaway of a Daydream basket valued at nearly $80!
Guys, I am SO EXCITED. The Basketry is a small gift shop in Luling, Louisiana that has the most fun, unique, and memorable gifts. I love to shop here when I’m looking for something to truly **WOW** the recipient. They carry some of my favorite brands like MudPie, PICO, FinchBerry, Nola Couture, and Kendra Scott, and they offer free gift wrapping- HOLLER! So with Mother’s Day coming up soon, we decided to partner up to give you the chance to win a gift for the special mother in your life (or for yourself, who’s really keeping track). The basket includes some of the most wonderful smelling things in the entire world #scoutshonor: a Finchberry Daydream Blend Salt Soak, a Finchberry Renegade Honey Soap Bar, Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Socks, Rosebud Soaps (4), and a Finchberry Soapsaver. If you haven’t yet used anything by the Finchberry brand you are missin’ out, but now’s your chance. I’ll be posting later this week with details on how to enter so be on the lookout!
But for now, I wanted to give you my Top 5 Mother’s Day gift ideas that you can find at the Basketry!
- I’m obsessed with anything MudPie really, but I just came across this Margarita Pitcher for the first time and HELLO, how cute is this?! It comes with the stirrer for less than $50! I’d pair it with some Margarita Mix, some salt, and a couple of glasses for a super cute, fully functional gift she’s sure to love!
- Next up, these Blessed Benedict necklaces are the PERFECT gift. The neutral colors make it easy to throw on with so many different outfits, and the $50 price point makes it a super reasonable gift! The Basketry carries a ton of sweet religious items from these necklaces to prayer boxes and notebooks to the Benedictine Bracelets which are super popular right now.
3. The Basketry has so many awesome individual gifts, but they truly specialize in putting together gift baskets for different occasions; their website shows off just a few of the hundreds of options! You can also pick your own items out and they’ll arrange them for you! The Blessings basket is one of my favorites on their website now!
4. So i know they say “diamonds are a girl’s best friend”, but I mean as much as my mom deserves an entire car full of diamonds, my bank account can’t really accommodate that 😦 BUT the Kendra Scott Spring and Summer lines have so many pieces that will make your mom forget that diamonds even exist!! I’ve been eyeing these earrings since the end of January and know that your mom, godmother, or wife would love love love to open up these puppies on May 13th! Whether she likes bold jewelry like I do or something more on the simple side, you can totally find a good quality piece she’s sure to love!
5. Rounding out my list, (don’t think I’m crazy) I’d point you in the direction of getting her a few local items and a Basketry gift card- I know, I know, gift cards are so boring, but y’all I can’t put into words just how many awesome things are in this store, your special mother will LOVE the chance to browse around and chat with the incredibly helpful staff. Maybe with some snacks from Sucre, a slice of Finchberry soap, some hand cream, a pair of earrings, and a gift card, you might finally beat out your brother/sister for the title of favorite child 😉
I know it can be overwhelming picking out a gift for someone who deserves the whole entire world, but I hope that these ideas give you guys a place to start! And I really do encourage you to head over to The Basketry, their staff would LOVE the chance to help you pick out the perfect gift for the mother in your life, for any occasion when a gift is involved, or heck whenever you deserve an extra little prezzi!
Speaking of Mothers, have any of you given a look at the Mary, Undoer of Knots Novena that I talked about last week? If so, let me know what you think! I started it for the third time today and am so hopeful that it will continue to undo the knots that are keeping me from giving my all to Christ in my day-to-day life, especially during this crazy time in my life!
Have an awesome last full week of April (how did that happen?!), and be sure to subscribe to receive my email updates so you can get the giveaway deets once they’re all ironed out! Love you guys ❤